*Available for US Shipment Only.
If anyone is hatin' on you, it's likely they're just jealous of your new Hoodrich BMX Bike from SE. Rightfully so, this bike is packed with quality components like a super light Chromoly frame and fork set and a bunch of extras that keep the weight down, an 8-spline crankset, Kenda Kontact tires, and a fully removable brake setup. You'll have this thing rolling through the hood in no time, which is good because we've heard your hood has some serious ramps.
Key Features of the SE Hoodrich BMX Bike:
- Frame: 2013 Frame Design, 100% Cr-Mo, Integrated Head Tube, Integrated Seat Clamp, Mid-BB, Removable Cable Guides and Brake Mounts
- Fork: Full Cr-Mo, Tapered Legs, 3/8" Dropouts with 32mm Offset
- Crankset: 3-pc Cr-Mo, 175mm, Closed-end Invisibolt, Mid-Sealed Bearing, 25T Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals: SE Nylon Fiber
- Chain: KMC Z410A
- Wheelset: SE Alloy 36H 3/8" F and 14mm Semi-Sealed R Hubs with Double-wall Rims, 9T Driver
- Tires: Kenda Kontact 20 x 2.25" F and R
- Brakes: Tektro 319AC, 2-Finger Alloy
- Brake Lever: Tektro 319AC 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- Handlebar: Cr-Mo Powerwing Bar, 28.5" x 8.25"
- Stem: SE Top-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- Grips: Big Daddy Jackhammer Grip with Rubber SE End Plugs
- Seat: Lightweight SE Seat/ Post Combo with Padding
- Seat Post: Integrated Alloy 25.4mm
- Extras: N/A
- Weight, lbs/ kg: 25.50 lbs/ 11.56kgs
- Top Tube, Actual: 20.7"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top: 9.5"
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Head Tube Angle: 74.5°
- Chainstay: 13.7"
- Wheelbase: 36.2"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Seat Post Diameter: 25.4mm
- Standover: 22.7"
- Rider Size: 5'3"+ (160cm+)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.