If anyone is hatin' on you, it's likely they're just jealous of your new Hoodrich BMX Bike from SE. Rightfully so, this bike is packed with quality components like a super light Chromoly frame and fork set and a bunch of extras that keep the weight down, an 8-spline crankset, Kenda Kontact tires, and a fully removable brake setup. You'll have this thing rolling through the hood in no time, which is good because we've heard your hood has some serious ramps.
- Frame: 2013 Frame Design, 100% Cr-Mo, Integrated Head Tube, Integrated Seat Clamp, Mid-BB, Removable Cable Guides and Brake Mounts
- Fork: Full Cr-Mo, Tapered Legs, 3/8" Dropouts with 32mm Offset
- Crankset: 3-pc Cr-Mo, 175mm, Closed-end Invisibolt, Mid-Sealed Bearing, 25T Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals: SE Nylon Fiber
- Chain: KMC Z410A
- Wheelset: SE Alloy 36H 3/8" F and 14mm Semi-Sealed R Hubs with Double-wall Rims, 9T Driver
- Tires: Kenda Kontact 20 x 2.25" F and R
- Brakes: Tektro 319AC, 2-Finger Alloy
- Brake Lever: Tektro 319AC 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- Handlebar: Cr-Mo Powerwing Bar, 28.5" x 8.25"
- Stem: SE Top-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- Grips: Big Daddy Jackhammer Grip with Rubber SE End Plugs
- Seat: Lightweight SE Seat/ Post Combo with Padding
- Seat Post: Integrated Alloy 25.4mm
- Extras: N/A
- Weight, lbs/ kg: 25.50 lbs/ 11.56kgs
- Top Tube, Actual: 20.7"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top: 9.5"
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Head Tube Angle: 74.5°
- Chainstay: 13.7"
- Wheelbase: 36.2"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Seat Post Diameter: 25.4mm
- Standover: 22.7"
- Rider Size: 5'3"(160cm+)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.