*Available for US Shipment Only.
Pulling all your tricks isn't always easy, even if you are riding on the SE Heavy Hitter BMX Bike. If you want to learn to throw down with the best, you and your bike are going to have to get up and try again just like Pat "Big Daddy" Laughlin has. This is his signature bike. He pulls the craziest tricks on it. If the full 4130 chromoly frame and fork can handle his abuse, it will certainly hold up for you. Get out and ride like a pro today on the SE Heavy Hitter.
Key Features of the SE Heavy Hitter BMX Bike 20in:
- COLOR(S): Gray
- FRAME: Pat Laughlin Signature Model, 100% Cr-Mo, Integrated Head Tube, Integrated Seat Clamp, Mid-BB, Removable Cable Guides and Brake Mounts
- FORK: Full Cr-Mo, Tapered Legs, 3/8" Dropouts with 32mm Offset
- CRANKSET: 3-pc Cr-Mo, 175mm, Closed-End Invisibolt, Mid-Sealed Bearing, 25T SE Bubble Sprocket
- PEDALS: SE Nylon Fiber
- CHAIN: KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET: SE Alloy 36H 3/8" F and 14mm Semi-Sealed R Hubs with Double-wall Rims, 9T Driver
- TIRES: Kenda Ticket 20" x 2.25" F, Kenda Keyboard 20" x 2.10" R
- BRAKES: Tektro FX340R U-Brake, Soft-Compound Shoes
- BRAKE LEVER: Tektro 319AC, 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET: Tange 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- HANDLEBAR: Cr-Mo Powerwing Bar, 28.5" x 8.25"
- STEM: SE Top-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- GRIPS: SE DSP Grip with Rubber SE End Plugs
- SEAT: Lightweight SE Seat/ Post Combo with Padding
- SEAT POST: Integrated Alloy, 25.4mm
- EXTRAS: N/A
- WEIGHT, LBS/KG: 25.50 lbs/ 11.56kgs
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT
|SEAT POST DIAMETER
TOP TUBE, ACTUAL 20.7"
SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP 9.5"
SEAT TUBE ANGLE 71°
HEAD TUBE ANGLE 74.5°
BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT 11.5"
SEAT POST DIAMETER 25.4mm
RIDER SIZE 5'3"+ (160cm+)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.