*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE Heavy Hitter BMX Bike 20in:
If you've ever seen Pat "Big Daddy" Laughlin ride, you know that his bike needs to be even stronger than him. With a Cr-Mo frame, fork, and bars, his signature Heavy Hitter bike is up to the challenge. With Invisibolt cranks, a hidden top cap stem with internal cut-outs, and an integrated headset and seat clamp, it gets style points too.
- COLOR(S) Gray
- FRAME Pat Laughlin Signature Model, 100% Cr-Mo, Integrated Head Tube, Integrated Seat Clamp, Mid-BB, Removable Cable Guides & Brake Mounts
- FORK Full Cr-Mo, Tapered Legs, 3/8" Dropouts w/ 32mm Offset
- CRANKSET 3-pc Cr-Mo, 175mm, Closed-End Invisibolt, Mid-Sealed Bearing, 25T SE Bubble Sprocket
- PEDALS SE Nylon Fiber
- CHAIN KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET SE Alloy 36H 3/8" F & 14mm Semi-Sealed R Hubs w/ Double-wall Rims, 9T Driver
- TIRES Kenda Ticket 20" x 2.25" F, Kenda Keyboard 20" x 2.10" R
- BRAKES Tektro FX340R U-Brake, Soft-Compound Shoes
- BRAKE LEVER Tektro 319AC, 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET Tange 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- HANDLEBAR Cr-Mo Powerwing Bar, 28.5" x 8.25"
- STEM SE Top-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- GRIPS SE DSP Grip w/ Rubber SE End Plugs
- SEAT Lightweight SE Seat/Post Combo w/ Padding
- SEAT POST Integrated Alloy, 25.4mm
- EXTRAS N/A
- WEIGHT, LBS/KG 25.50lbs / 11.56kgs
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT
|SEAT POST DIAMETER
TOP TUBE, ACTUAL 20.7"
SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP 9.5"
SEAT TUBE ANGLE 71°
HEAD TUBE ANGLE 74.5°
BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT 11.5"
SEAT POST DIAMETER 25.4mm
RIDER SIZE 5'3"+ (160cm+)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.