The SE Hoodrich BMX Bike is here to make sure you can roll like a baller no matter what your monetary status. Built with the same Chromoly frame and fork setup as its affluent uncle, you can customize it just like you want, with a fully removable brake setup in case you want to go brakeless. The Hoodrich also has some pretty plush parts, like an integrated headset, Odyssey pedals, and a one-piece seat. Hood ride like a boss.
- Pat Laughlin Signature Model, 100% Cr-Mo, Double Butted Main Frame, Integrated Head Tube, Built-in Seat Clamp, Mid BB, Removable Rotor Tabs, Cable Guides & Brake Mounts
- 100% Cr-Mo Landing Gear, 3/8 Dropouts
- 3-pc Cr-Mo 175mm, Mid Sealed Bearing, 25T Bubble Sprocket
- Odyssey Twisted Plastic Composite
- KMC Z410 Chain
- SE Alloy 36H 3/8" F & 14mm R Hubs with Alex MUS30 F & G22R Rims, 9T Driver
- Affix Telum Street 2.10" F&R
- Tektro FX340R U-Brake, Soft Compound Shoes
- Tektro 319AC
- Tange 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- SE Wing Bar, 28.5 x 8.5"
- SE Front Load Alloy
- Big Daddy Jackhammer Grip
- Lightweight Affix Omnia Seat/Post Combo
- Integrated Alloy 25.4
- 25.30lbs / 11.50kgs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.