*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE Gaudium BMX Bike:
Featuring a double-butted frame, female axle front and rear hubs, Alienation rims, Demolition tires, Odyssey Twisted PC pedals, and a Pivotal seat & nylon post, Kris Fox's new 2014 signature Gaudium is laced up with everything you need to get your shred on. Not only does this bike give a big bang for the buck, but Kris's style comes for free.
- FRAME: Kris Fox Signature Model, 100% Cr-Mo, Double-Butted Main Frame, Integrated Seat Clamp, Integrated Head Tube, Externally Machined Mid-BB, Removable Cable Guides & Brake Mounts
- FORK: Full Cr-Mo, Tapered Legs, 3/8" Dropouts w/ 32mm Offset
- CRANKSET: 3-pc Cr-Mo, 175mm, Closed-End Invisibolt, Mid-Sealed Bearing, 25T Alloy SE Bubble Sprocket
- PEDALS: Odyssey Twisted Plastic Composite
- CHAIN: KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET: SE Alloy 36H 3/8" Female F & 14mm Female Semi-Sealed R Hubs w/ Alienation Deviant F & Alienation 440 R Double-wall Rims, 9T Driver
- TIRES: Demolition Machete 20" x 2.25" F, Demolition Momentum 20" x 2.20" R
- BRAKES: Tektro FX340R, U-Brake, Linear Pull, Soft-Compound Shoes
- BRAKE LEVER: Tektro 319AC, 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET: Tange Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- HANDLEBAR: Cr-Mo Powerwing Bar, 28.5" x 8.25"
- STEM: SE Top-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- GRIPS SE DSP Grip w/ Rubber SE End Plugs
- SEAT: SE Pivotal Seat w/ Padding
- SEAT: POST Pivotal Lightweight Nylon & Fiberglass, 25.4mm
- WEIGHT: 24.20lbs / 10.98kgs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.