The SE Gaudium BMX Bike is an awesome machine built for any serious rider. The full chromoly frame has a double-butted main tube that helps it to be stronger and lighter than most. The drivetrain is solid with chromoly 3-piece cranks and Odyssey Twisted plastic pedals. It has Tektro U-brakes but the mounts and guides are removable if you are as smooth and fast as Kris Fox. If you aren't, rolling on Demolition tires up front and in back should help elevate you game.
- FRAME: Kris Fox Signature Model, 100% Cr-Mo, Double-Butted Main Frame, Integrated Seat Clamp, Integrated Head Tube, Externally Machined Mid-BB, Removable Cable Guides and Brake Mounts
- FORK: Full Cr-Mo, Tapered Legs, 3/8" Dropouts with 32mm Offset
- CRANKSET: 3-pc Cr-Mo, 175mm, Closed-End Invisibolt, Mid-Sealed Bearing, 25T Alloy SE Bubble Sprocket
- PEDALS: Odyssey Twisted Plastic Composite
- CHAIN: KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET: SE Alloy 36H 3/8" Female F and 14mm Female Semi-Sealed R Hubs with Alienation Deviant F and Alienation 440 R Double-wall Rims, 9T Driver
- TIRES: Demolition Machete 20" x 2.25" F, Demolition Momentum 20" x 2.20" R
- BRAKES: Tektro FX340R, U-Brake, Linear Pull, Soft-Compound Shoes
- BRAKE LEVER: Tektro 319AC, 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET: Tange Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- HANDLEBAR: Cr-Mo Powerwing Bar, 28.5" x 8.25"
- STEM: SE Top-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- GRIPS SE DSP Grip with Rubber SE End Plugs
- SEAT: SE Pivotal Seat with Padding
- SEAT: POST Pivotal Lightweight Nylon and Fiberglass, 25.4mm
- WEIGHT: 24.20 lbs/ 10.98kgs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.