Key Features of the SE Freestyle Bronco BMX Bike Red 20In:
Bombing down the trails has never been more fun with the SE Freestyle Bronco BMX bike! You'll only feel the speed and not the bumps thanks to the fat Kenda K-Rad tires, mounted on Alex C1000 rims and spinning on SE hubs front and rear. Look out for that newbie! Luckily you can stop on a dime using the Rush U-brakes. And bombing down the nastiest trail will look great on your SE Racing seat. Don't miss another minute of awesome with an SE Freestyle Bronco!
- Color(s) Red
- Frame SE Hi-ten
- Fork SE 1-1/8" Threadless
- Crankset 1-pc Steel, American BB, 165mm, 36T
- Pedals Composite Resin
- Chain KMC Z410
- Wheelset SE 36H Hubs, 3/8" F & 14mm R Axle with Alex C1000 Rims, 14T Freewheel
- Tires Kenda K-Rad, 2.0" F & R
- Brakes Rush U-Brake F&R
- Brake lever Rush Alloy 2-Finger Lever F&R
- Headset Tange 1 1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar SE 4-pc Bar, 23 x 5.5"
- Stem SE Front Load 1-1/8" Alloy
- Grips SE Bubble Jump Grip
- Seat SE Racing w/ Custom Imprinted Cover
- Seat Post SE Racing Straight Post, 25.4
- Extras Rotor, 4 Pegs
- Weight- kg/lbs 13.50kg / 29.90lb
- TOP TUBE LENGTH 18.9"
- SEAT TUBE- CENTER TO TOP 10.0"
- CHAINSTAY 13.9"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE 74°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE 71°
- WHEELBASE 35.3"
- BB HEIGHT 12''
- SEAT POST DIAMETER 25.4mm
- RIDER SIZE 4'6''- 5' (137cm-152cm)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.