*Available for US Shipment Only.
Bombing down the hill has never been more fun with the SE Freestyle Bronco BMX Bike! You'll feel the speed, but not the bumps thanks to the fat Kenda K-Rad tires, mounted on Alex C1000 rims and spinning on SE hubs front and rear. Look out for that newbie! Luckily, you can stop on a dime using the front and rear Rush U-brakes. And bombing down the nastiest trail will look great from your SE Racing seat. Don't miss out on another minute of awesome with an SE Freestyle Bronco!
Key Features of the SE Freestyle Bronco BMX Bike Red 20in:
- Color(s): Red
- Frame: SE Hi-ten
- Fork: SE 1-1/8" Threadless
- Crankset: 1-pc Steel, American BB, 165mm, 36T
- Pedals: Composite Resin
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Wheelset: SE 36H Hubs, 3/8" F and 14mm R Axle with Alex C1000 Rims, 14T Freewheel
- Tires: Kenda K-Rad, 2.0" F and R
- Brakes: Rush U-Brake F and R
- Brake lever: Rush Alloy 2-Finger Lever F and R
- Headset: Tange 1 1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar: SE 4-pc Bar, 23 x 5.5"
- Stem: SE Front Load 1-1/8" Alloy
- Grips: SE Bubble Jump Grip
- Seat: SE Racing with Custom Imprinted Cover
- Seat Post: SE Racing Straight Post, 25.4
- Extras: Rotor, 4 Pegs
- Weight kg/ lbs: 13.50kg/ 29.90 lb
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 18.9"
- SEAT TUBE CENTER TO TOP: 10.0"
- CHAINSTAY: 13.9"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- WHEELBASE: 35.3"
- BB HEIGHT: 12"
- SEAT POST DIAMETER: 25.4mm
- RIDER SIZE: 4'6"- 5' (137cm-152cm)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.