*Available for US Shipment Only.
Bombing down the trails has never been more fun with the SE Freestyle Bronco BMX bike! You'll only feel the speed and not the bumps thanks to the fat Kenda K-Rad tires, mounted on Alex C1000 rims and spinning on SE hubs front and rear. Look out for that newbie! Luckily you can stop on a dime using the Rush U-brakes. And bombing down the nastiest trail will look great on your SE Racing seat. Don't miss another minute of awesome with an SE Freestyle Bronco!
Key Features of the SE Freestyle Bronco BMX Bike Red 20In:
- Color(s) Red
- Frame SE Hi-ten
- Fork SE 1-1/8" Threadless
- Crankset 1-pc Steel, American BB, 165mm, 36T
- Pedals Composite Resin
- Chain KMC Z410
- Wheelset SE 36H Hubs, 3/8" F & 14mm R Axle with Alex C1000 Rims, 14T Freewheel
- Tires Kenda K-Rad, 2.0" F & R
- Brakes Rush U-Brake F&R
- Brake lever Rush Alloy 2-Finger Lever F&R
- Headset Tange 1 1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar SE 4-pc Bar, 23 x 5.5"
- Stem SE Front Load 1-1/8" Alloy
- Grips SE Bubble Jump Grip
- Seat SE Racing w/ Custom Imprinted Cover
- Seat Post SE Racing Straight Post, 25.4
- Extras Rotor, 4 Pegs
- Weight- kg/lbs 13.50kg / 29.90lb
- TOP TUBE LENGTH 18.9"
- SEAT TUBE- CENTER TO TOP 10.0"
- CHAINSTAY 13.9"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE 74 degree
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE 71 degree
- WHEELBASE 35.3"
- BB HEIGHT 12''
- SEAT POST DIAMETER 25.4mm
- RIDER SIZE 4'6''- 5' (137cm-152cm)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.