Your kids may not know what a Lamborghini or a Mercedes is, but they know about the SE Bronco Freestyle BMX. Go ahead, ask them. Rolling up to the playground on one of these bad-boys is more than just transportation; It's a statement. Your kid knows that the SE Bronco Freestyle will bring them the admiration and respect of their peers, providing the confidence for them to be successful in life beyond your wildest dreams. And now that you mentioned it, receiving the inferior gift of any other bicycle could crush their soul and send their life into an unrecoverable downward spiral. So be a good parent, and purchase your children the SE Bronco Freestyle today.
- Color(s) Blue
- Frame: SE Hi-ten
- Fork: SE 1-1/8" Threadless
- Crankset: 1-pc Steel, American BB, 165mm, 36T
- Pedals: Composite Resin
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Wheelset: SE 32H Hubs, 3/8" F and 14mm R Axle with Alex C1000 Rims, 14T Freewheel
- Tires: Kenda K-Rad, 20 x 1.95" F and R
- Brakes: C-Star U-Brake F and R
- Brake levers: C-Star Alloy 2-Finger Lever F and R
- Headset: Tange 1 1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar: SE 4-pc Bar, 23 x 5.5"
- Stem: SE Front Load 1-1/8" Alloy
- Grips: SE Bubble Jump Grip
- Seat: SE Racing with Custom Imprinted Cover
- Seat post: SE Racing Straight Post, 25.4
- Extras: Rotor, 4 Pegs
- Weight: 27.90 lbs/ 12.68kgs
- Top Tube Length: 18"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top: 10"
- Chainstay: 13.9"
- Head Tube Aangle: 73.5°
- Seat Tube Aangle: 71°
- Wheelbase: 35.3"
- Seat Post Diameter: 25.4mm
- Rider Size: 4'2"-5' (127cm-152cm)
- Weight: 27.9lbs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.