Key Features of the SE Bronco Freestyle BMX Bike Blue 20In:
Your kids may not know what a Lamborghini or a Mercedes is, but they know what a SE Bronco Freestyle BMX is. Go ahead, ask them. Rolling up to the playground on one of these bad-boys is more than just transportation; it’s a statement. Your kids know that the SE Bronco Freestyle would bring them the admiration and respect of their peers and teachers alike, providing the confidence for them to be successful in life beyond your wildest dreams. And now that you mentioned it, receiving the inferior gift of any other bicycle could crush their soul and send their life into an unrecoverable downward spiral. So be a good parent, and purchase your children the SE Bronco Freestyle today. At this price, anyone can afford it!
- Color(s) Blue
- Frame SE Hi-ten
- Fork SE 1-1/8" Threadless
- Crankset 1-pc Steel, American BB, 165mm, 36T
- Pedals Composite Resin
- Chain KMC Z410
- Wheelset SE 32H Hubs, 3/8" F & 14mm R Axle with Alex C1000 Rims, 14T Freewheel
- Tires Kenda K-Rad, 20 x 1.95" F & R
- Brakes C-Star U-Brake F & R
- Brake levers C-Star Alloy 2-Finger Lever F & R
- Headset Tange 1 1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar SE 4-pc Bar, 23 x 5.5"
- Stem SE Front Load 1-1/8" Alloy
- Grips SE Bubble Jump Grip
- Seat SE Racing w/ Custom Imprinted Cover
- Seat post SE Racing Straight Post, 25.4
- Extras Rotor, 4 Pegs
- Weight 27.90lbs / 12.68kgs
- TOP TUBE LENGTH 18.9"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP 10"
- CHAINSTAY 13.9"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE 73.5°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE 71°
- WHEELBASE 35.3"
- SEAT POST DIAMETER 25.4mm
- RIDER SIZE 4'2"-5' (127cm-152cm)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.