*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE Freestyle Bronco Adult BMX Bike Red 20":
The Se Freestyle Bronco BMX Bike is a great bike for anyone. No matter what your age or gender may be, this bike can offer you with one of the most comfortable and exciting ride available. This bike comes with a rush u-brake in the front and rear, alloy brake lever, and a SE bubble jump grip to help ensure you with the most safe and easy ride. The freestyle bronco bike will not only keep you looking athletic and trendy, it also provides you with durability and safety.
- Frame : SE Hi-ten
- Fork : SE 1-1/8" Threadless
- Crankset : 1-pc Steel, American BB, 165mm, 36T
- Pedals : Composite Resin
- Chain : KMC Z410
- Wheelset:SE 36H Hubs, 3/8" F & 14mm R Axle with Alex C1000 Rims, 14T Freewheel
- Tires : Kenda K-Rad, 2.0" F & R
- Brakes: Rush U-Brake F&R
- Brake lever: Rush Alloy 2-Finger Lever F&R
- Headset : Tange 1 1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:SE 4-pc Bar, 23 x 5.5"
- Stem : SE Front Load 1-1/8" Alloy
- Grips : SE Bubble Jump Grip
- Seat : SE Racing w/ Custom Imprinted Cover
- Seat Post : SE Racing Straight Post, 25.4
- Extras:Rotor, 4 Pegs
- Weight- kg/lbs:13.50kg / 29.90lb
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.