*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE Floval Flyer BMX Bike 24":
SE's Floval Flyer BMX Bike is the affordable Cruiser class 24” bike with the best combination of durability and economy of design. Weighing in at an ultra-light 22.3 pounds, the Floval Flyer's ruggedness comes from the strong Floval 6066 aluminum frame and SE's own Landing Gear tapered fork constructed out of 4130 chrome-moly steel. The newly incorporated pivotal seat on this year's model will add to the durability of the bike, ensuring that repairs and spare parts will be needed even less frequently while enduring your most extreme riding.
- Frame:Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, 3D Forged Dropouts
- Fork:100% Cr-Mo Landing Gear, Tapered Legs, w/ Internally Threaded Steerer Tube
- Crankset:Truvativ Racing XR 180mm Cranks, ISIS Drive Sealed Bearing Gigapipe BB, 39T 7075-T6 Alloy Chain Ring
- Pedals:X-Pedo Low Profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain:KMC Z33
- Wheelset:Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/ Alex Supra BH20 F & DM22 R, 36H Double Wall Rims, 17T Cassette
- Tires:24" Tioga Power Block, 1.95" F, 1.75" R
- Brakes:Tektro 930AL V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake levers:Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated
- Handlebar:Cr-Mo SE Racing Floval Bar, 26" x 6"
- Stem:SE Front Load Alloy, External Cutouts
- Grips:SE Racing Wing Grip w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Seat:Pivotal Race Seat With Custom Imprinted Cover
- Seat post:Pivotal Micro-Adjust Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Extras:Race Plate, Touch-up Paint
- Weight:22.30lbs / 10.13kgs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.