*Available for US Shipment Only.
New for 2013, the 24" Floval Flyer Looptail looks like it was built back in the day but is designed with today''s advanced technology & geometry. It sports never-before-seen, white Skyway Tuff II''s with red anodized hubs and is truly a show-stopper.
Key Features of the SE Floval Flyer Looptail BMX Bike:
- Frame:6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts, Limited Edition & Individually Numbered
- Fork:Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear
- Crankset:SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, Closed-end Invisibolt, 180mm, Sealed Bearing American BB, 39T Alloy SE Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals:X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain:KMC Z410A
- Wheelset:Skyway Tuff II Tuffwheels, Alloy Precision Sealed Bearing Alloy Hubs, 17T Freewheel
- Tires:Kenda K-Rad 20 x 1.95" F & R
- Brakes:Tektro BX-310 V-Brake, Slick Cable, Skyway Brake Pads
- Brake Lever:Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange Alloy DX4 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:Cr-Mo Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 26" x 6"
- Stem:Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts
- Grips:SE S1-E Retro Grip
- Seat:SE Lightning Blitz Seat w/ Bottle Opener
- Seat Post:Retro Fluted Micro-Adjust, Aluminum 27.2mm
- Extras:Retro Pads, Alloy Valve Caps, Touch-Up Paint
- Weight, lbs/kg:28.20lbs / 12.79kgs
- Top Tube, Actual 22"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top 12"
- Seat Tube Angle 71 degree
- Head Tube Angle 73.5 degree
- Chainstay 16.4"
- Wheelbase 40.1"
- Bottom Bracket Height 12"
- Seat Post Diameter 27.2mm
- Stand Over Height 25.9"
- Rider Size 5''3"+ (160cm+)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.