*Available for US Shipment Only.
This year's 24" Floval Flyer Looptail is as classic as it gets. Painted in tough-guy tan with splashes of brown and hints of gold, this bike looks straight out of 1983. Add in skinwall tires, new vintage retro pads, a Lightning Blitz plastic seat, and an alloy fluted seat post, and this bike will take you through a time warp to BMX's early days.
Key Features of the SE Floval Flyer Looptail 24 BMX Bike 24in:
- COLOR(S) Tan
- FRAME New 2014 Frame Design, 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Seatstays Wrap, Retro Diamond Shape Dropouts, Limited Edition & Individually Numbered
- FORK Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear
- CRANKSET SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, Closed-End Invisibolt, 180mm, Sealed Bearing American BB, 39T Alloy SE Bubble Sprocket
- PEDALS X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- CHAIN KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Bubble Mohawk Hubs w/ Alex DM-24 Double-wall Rims, 17T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes
- TIRES Kenda K-Rad 24" x 1.95" F & R
- BRAKES Tektro BX-310 V-Brake, Slick Cable, Skyway Brake Pads
- BRAKE LEVER Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET Tange Alloy DX4 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR Cr-Mo SE Racing Floval Bar, 28" x 6.5"
- STEM Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts
- GRIPS SE S-1E Retro Grip
- SEAT SE Lightning Blitz Seat w/ Bottle Opener
- SEAT POST Retro Fluted Micro-Adjust, 27.2mm
- EXTRAS New Vintage Vinyl Retro Pads, Alloy Valve Caps
- WEIGHT, LBS/KG 26.30lbs / 11.93kgs
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT
|SEAT POST DIAMETER
|STAND OVER HEIGHT
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.