*Available for US Shipment Only.
If you want be a superstar at the track the SE Floval Flyer Looptail 24 BMX Bike is the machine that will take you there. Everything on this bike screams Pro Class BMX, but it's a smaller version created for the little shredder. The 6066 Aluminum Foval Tubing Frame is well designed, stiff and responsive. It is ready for the track! The fork and crankset are both full chromoly so don't get nervous if you are still working out the kinks trying to get over that massive set at the track. You'll be ready for race night because it comes with a pad set!
Key Features of the SE Floval Flyer Looptail 24 BMX Bike 24in:
- COLOR(S): Tan
- FRAME: 2014 Frame Design, 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Seatstays Wrap, Retro Diamond Shape Dropouts, Limited Edition and Individually Numbered
- FORK: Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear
- CRANKSET: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, Closed-End Invisibolt, 180mm, Sealed Bearing American BB, 39T Alloy SE Bubble Sprocket
- PEDALS: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform with Removable Pins
- CHAIN: KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET: Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Bubble Mohawk Hubs with Alex DM-24 Double-wall Rims, 17T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes
- TIRES: Kenda K-Rad 24" x 1.95" F and R
- BRAKES: Tektro BX-310 V-Brake, Slick Cable, Skyway Brake Pads
- BRAKE LEVER: Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET: Tange Alloy DX4 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR: Cr-Mo SE Racing Floval Bar, 28" x 6.5"
- STEM: Retro Alloy Top-Load with Engraved SE Logo and Lightweight Cutouts
- GRIPS: SE S-1E Retro Grip
- SEAT: SE Lightning Blitz Seat with Bottle Opener
- SEAT POST: Retro Fluted Micro-Adjust, 27.2mm
- EXTRAS: Vintage Vinyl Retro Pads, Alloy Valve Caps
- WEIGHT, LBS/KG: 26.30 lbs/ 11.93kg
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT
|SEAT POST DIAMETER
|STAND OVER HEIGHT
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.