With a weight of only 22.3 pounds, the SE Floval Flyer BMX Bike is not only one of the lightest bikes around, but also one of the most equipped. Riders will enjoy a 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing Frame and Cr-Mo Landing Gear that are both made with an emphasis on safety. Truvativ alloy cranks and a Pivotal seat/post combo are extra features that add to the look and feel of the bike as well. Because of its light weight, this SE Floval Flyer bike is especially easy to maneuver and great for testing new tricks.
- Frame:Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, 3D-Forged Dropouts
- Fork:Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear, Tapered Legs
- Crankset:180mm Forged Alloy 2-pc w/ Alloy 39T Chainring, Integrated Sealed External BB, Hollow Axle
- Pedals:X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain:KMC Z33
- Wheelset:Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/ Alex Supra BH20 F & DM22 R, 36H Double-wall Rims, 17T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- Tires:24" Tioga Power Block, 24 x 1.75" F, 24 x 1.60" R
- Brakes:Tektro BX-310 Alloy V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake Lever:Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- Handlebar:Cr-Mo SE Racing Floval Bar, 26" x 6"
- Stem:SE Front-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- Grips:SE Racing Wing Grip w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Seat:SE Sleek Seat w/ Custom Imprinted Cover
- Seat Post:Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Extras:Chain Tensioners, Race Plate
- Weight, lbs/kg:22.80lbs / 10.34kgs
- Top Tube, Actual 21.2"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top 10.8"
- Seat Tube Angle 73 degree
- Head Tube Angle 73.5 degree
- Chainstay 15.4"
- Wheelbase 38.6"
- Bottom Bracket Height 12"
- Seat Post Diameter 27.2mm
- Standover 25.2"
- Rider Size 5'4"(162cm+)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.