*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE Floval Flyer 24 BMX Bike 24in:
Believe it or not, we shaved off another half pound on the 24" Floval Flyer for 2014. How? First, we redesigned the frame with a super-stiff bi-oval downtube. Next, we upgraded the bike with Alienation rims, Promax brakes & levers, and a super lightweight Pivotal seat & seatpost. The final result : 22.2 lbs of the lightest and fastest Floval Flyer ever.
- COLOR(S) Black
- FRAME New 2014 Frame Design, Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, 3D-Forged Dropouts
- FORK Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear, Tapered Legs
- CRANKSET 180mm Forged Alloy 2-pc w/ Alloy 39T Chainring, Integrated Sealed External BB, Hollow Axle
- PEDALS X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- CHAIN KMC Z33
- WHEELSET Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/ Alienation Deviant F & Alientaion Black Sheep R, 36H Double-Wall Rims, 17T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- TIRES Tioga Power Block 24" x 1.75" F, 20" x 1.60" R
- BRAKES Promax P-1 6061 T-6 Alloy V-Brake, Slick Cable
- BRAKE LEVER Promax XL-333, 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET Tange Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- HANDLEBAR Cr-Mo SE Racing Floval Bar, 28" x 6.5"
- STEM SE Front-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- GRIPS SE Racing Mushroom Wing Grip w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- SEAT SE Pivotal Race Seat
- SEAT POST Pivotal Alloy, 27.2mm
- EXTRAS Chain Tensioners, Race Plate
- WEIGHT, LBS/KG 22.20lbs / 10.07kgs
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT
|SEAT POST DIAMETER
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.