*Available for US Shipment Only.
The SE Floval Flyer 24 BMX Bike is an awesome bike that has everything you need for the track. The 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing frame is lightweight and extremely responsive. To provide a little flex, but maintain low weight, SE has paired this bike with a full chromoly handlebar and the SE Landing Gear Fork. The drivetrain is built around forged alloy 2-piece cranks that are both lightweight and strong. You'll be the smoothest one out there rolling on sealed bearing alloy hubs, Alienation rims and classic Tioga Power Block tires.
Key Features of the SE Floval Flyer 24 BMX Bike 24 in:
- COLOR(S): Black
- FRAME: 2014 Frame Design, Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, 3D-Forged Dropouts
- FORK: Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear, Tapered Legs
- CRANKSET: 180mm Forged Alloy 2-pc with Alloy 39T Chainring, Integrated Sealed External BB, Hollow Axle
- PEDALS: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform with Removable Pins
- CHAIN: KMC Z33
- WHEELSET: Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs with Alienation Deviant F and Alientaion Black Sheep R, 36H Double-Wall Rims, 17T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- TIRES: Tioga Power Block 24" x 1.75" F, 20" x 1.60" R
- BRAKES: Promax P-1 6061 T-6 Alloy V-Brake, Slick Cable
- BRAKE LEVER: Promax XL-333, 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET: Tange Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- HANDLEBAR: Cr-Mo SE Racing Floval Bar, 28" x 6.5"
- STEM: SE Front-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- GRIPS: SE Racing Mushroom Wing Grip with SE Rubber End Plugs
- SEAT: SE Pivotal Race Seat
- SEAT POST: Pivotal Alloy, 27.2mm
- EXTRAS: Chain Tensioners, Race Plate
- WEIGHT, LBS/ KG: 22.20 lbs/ 10.07kgs
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT
|SEAT POST DIAMETER
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.