When SE unleashed the Fat Ripper last year, it literally took the world by storm. Never before has a bike been able to literally monster truck everything! With its legendary PK Ripper styled 6066 aluminum frame design and Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks, mixed in with fat 26" x 35" tires and the disc brakes front and rear, this bike simply can't be stopped. The Fat Ripper is the definition of "BMX Innovations."
- Frame: 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, Symmetrical Looptail Rear End, Seatstays Wrap, Disc Brake Tabs, 100mm BB, 170mm Spaced Dropouts
- Fork: Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear, Disc Tabs, 450mm Axle to Crown, 38mm Offset, 135mm Spaced Dropouts
- Crankset: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, Closed-End Reinforced Invisibolt Cranks, 175mm, Sealed Bearing Euro Bottom Bracket
- Pedals: X-Pedo Low-Profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chains: KMC Z410A
- Wheelset: Alloy 36H Hubs, Sealed Rear, 135mm Front Hub & 170mm Rear Hub, w/ SE Bubble Fat 65mm Rims, 14T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- Tires: Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Chicane 26" x 3.5" Front & Rear, 72TPI
- Brakeset: Tektro MD-280, Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotors Front & Rear
- Brake Levers: Tektro IS24 Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- Handlebar: Cr-Mo Big Honkin' Cruiser Bar, 29" x 6"
- Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts, 55mm Reach
- Grips: Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Dual-Ply Grips w/ SE Donuts, Made in the USA
- Saddle: SE Flyer Seat, Cr-Mo Rails
- Seat Post: Retro Fluted Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
- Weight: 36 lbs / 16.32 kgs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.