*Available for US Shipment Only.
Check out the Everyday BMX bike from the guys at SE. Wish you were a kid again? We do, too. With the durable Hi-ten frame and sweet hardware, who wouldn't? Just check out some of the specs on this bike, like the integrated headset and seat clamp which mean that you can ride undeterred from anything in the frame coming loose. And how about that brake hardware? C-Star makes some great U-brakes, and they're included on this bike. So take a look at the Everyday bike. We guarantee you'll like what you see.
Key Features of the SE Everyday BMX Bike 20":
- Frame: Integrated Head Tube, Integrated Seat Clamp, Mid BB, Drilled for Removable Rotor Tabs, Cable Guides and Brake Mounts
- Fork: Tapered Legs, 3/8" Dropouts
- Crankset: 3-pc Cr-Mo 175mm, Mid Sealed Bearing, 25T Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals: FPD Plastic Composite
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Wheelset: SE Alloy 36H 3/8" F and 14mm R Hubs with Alloy Rims, 9T Driver
- Tires: Kenda K-Rad 2.125" F and R
- Brakes: C-Star RX-935D U-Brake, Soft Compound Shoes
- Brake levers: Tektro 319AC
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar: SE Wing Bar, 27.5 x 7.5"
- Stem: SE Front Load Alloy
- Grips: SE Bubble Jump Grip with Rubber SE End Plugs
- Seat: Lightweight SE Seat/ Post Combo
- Seat post: Integrated Alloy 25.4
- Extras: Nil
- Weight: 25.40 lbs/ 11.54kgs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.