*Available for US Shipment Only.
The Everyday is the perfect bike to start shredding on. At a featherweight 24.9 lbs, it's ready for the biggest stair gaps, the gnarliest trails, and the most radical ramps.
Key Features of the SE Everyday BMX Bike 20in:
- COLOR(S) Black w/ Red, Black w/ Green
- FRAME New 2014 Frame Design, Mid BB, 5mm Dropouts, Integrated Seat Clamp
- FORK Tapered Legs, 3/8" Dropouts w/ 32mm Offset
- CRANKSET 3-pc Cr-Mo, 170mm, Mid Looseball BB, 25T SE Bubble Sprocket
- PEDALS SE Nylon Fiber
- CHAIN KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET SE Alloy 36H 3/8" F & 14mm Semi-Sealed R Hubs with Alloy Rims, 9T Driver
- TIRES Innova 20" x 2.25" F, 20" x 2.20" R
- BRAKES Tektro FX340D U-Brake, Soft-Compound Shoes
- BRAKE LEVER Tektro 319AC, 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR SE Wing Bar, 27.5" x 7.5"
- STEM SE Top-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- GRIPS SE DSP Grip w/ Rubber SE End Plugs
- SEAT Lightweight SE Seat/Post Combo w/ Padding
- SEAT POST Integrated Alloy, 25.4mm
- EXTRAS N/A
- WEIGHT, LBS/KG 24.90lbs / 11.29kgs
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT
|SEAT POST DIAMETER
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.