*Available for US Shipment Only.
The SE Draft Adult Single Speed Bike takes you back to your BMX days. With a simple, strong, bar spin capable, high tensile steel frame and fork, , the SE Draft is retro fun with updated features to accommodate all levels of riders including a Tange threadless headset, integrated water bottle and fender mounts, and reliable Radius alloy caliper brakes front and rear. The single speed SE draft is the perfect ride for weekend urban adventures or those quick trips to the coffee shop.
Key Features of the SE Draft Single Speed Bike 43cm:
- Frame:Urban Single Speed Design, Hi-Ten, Water Bottle & Fender Mounts, All Sizes Can Barspin
- Fork:Hi-Ten Straight Leg w/ Fender Mounts & Wide Tire Clearance
- Crankset:SE Steel, Euro Cartridge BB, 42T
- Pedals:FPD Resin Platform
- Chain:KMC Z410
- Wheelset:SE Low Flange Alloy, 16T Freewheel, 36H Hubs w/ High Profile Double Wall Rims
- Tires:Kenda Kwest 700x28c
- (43cm bike:Kenda Kriterium 650x28c)
- Brakes:Radius Alloy Caliper
- Brake levers:Radius, 2-Finger Alloy, F & R
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:SE 23 x 1.5" Riser Bar
- Stem:SE Zero Degree Drop, 25.4mm Clamp
- Tape/grip:SE Racing Wing Grip w/ Rubber SE End Plugs
- Seat:SE Classic w/ Bottle Opener
- Seat post:SE Straight Post, 27.2
- Extras:Removable SE Brake Cable Clips
- Weight:27.40lbs / 12.40kgs (54cm)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.