*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE Draft Bike:
The SE Draft Bike is a serious bike for a serious person. You won't find yourself sailing through beer commercials on this, or tearing up dirt in the mountains. But if your wild side is the concrete jungle, you'll find yourself getting from point A to Point B without a hitch. The SE Draft is low-maintenance and high-durability, meant to work hard for the hard worker. No frills to break or need tuning every few months, it will last for years to come. And while you might not be tearing up the turf in any beer commercials, you can feel free to pop a cold one open on the bike's included bottle opener. Just don't drink and ride.
- Color(s):Matte Black, Matte Blue
- Frame:Urban Single Speed Design, Hi-Ten, Water Bottle & Fender Mounts, Wide Tire Clearance, All Sizes Can Barspin
- Fork:Straight Leg Hi-Ten w/ Fender Mounts & Wide Tire Clearance
- Crankset:SE Steel, Euro Cartridge BB, 42T
- Pedals:SE Resin Platform
- Chain:KMC Z410A
- Wheelset:SE 36H Hubs w/ High-profile Double-wall Rims, 16T Shimano Coaster Brake
- Tires:Kenda Kwest 700 x 28c
- Brake Levers:N/A
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:SE 23" x 1.5" Riser Bar
- Stem:SE Zero Degree Drop, 25.4mm Clamp
- Tape/grip:SE Racing Wing Grip w/ Rubber SE End Plugs
- Seat:SE Classic w/ Bottle Opener
- Seat Post:SE Straight Post, 27.2mm
- Weight, lbs/kg:26.70lbs / 12.11kgs (55cm)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.