*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE Draft Lite Single Speed Bike 49cm:
The SE Draft Lite Bike is one of the grooviest bikes on the trail. This BMX bike is perfect for the addicted BMX'er but also for regular riding also. You can take this bike anywhere due to the unique design of it. Its alloy metal makes this bike safe for even the wildest riders. It features awesome grip BMX pedals. Those pedals stop your feet from slipping, which could end in disaster if they did! It also comes with a bottle opener for those hot days when you wanna crack open a bottle and enjoy a refreshment on a ride. The SE Draft Lite is an awesome bike for the awesome rider!
- Frame:Urban Single Speed Design, Hi-Ten, Water Bottle & Fender Mounts, All Sizes Can Barspin
- Fork:Hi-Ten Straight Leg w/ Fender Mounts & Wide Tire Clearance
- Crankset:SE Alloy, Euro Cartridge BB, 42T
- Pedals:FPD Resin Platform
- Chain:KMC Z410
- Wheelset:SE High Flange Alloy Fixed/Free 36H Hubs w/ High Profile Double Wall Rims, 16T Freewheel & 15T Fixed Cog
- Tires:Kenda Kwest, 700x28c
- (43cm bike:Kenda Kriterium 650x28c)
- Brakes:Promax Alloy Dual Pivot Caliper w/ Quick Release
- Brake levers:Radius 2-Finger Alloy, F & R
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:SE 23 x 1.5" Riser Bar
- Stem:SE Alloy, Zero Degree Drop, 25.4mm Clamp
- Tape/grip:SE Racing Wing Grip w/ Rubber SE End Plugs
- Seat:SE Classic w/ Bottle Opener
- Seat post:SE Alloy Straight Post, 27.2
- Extras:Removable SE Brake Cable Clips
- Weight:26.20lbs / 11.90kgs (54cm)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.