*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE Draft Lite Single Speed Bike:
If you are in the market for an affordable, road-warrior of a bike that can handle the worst pavement out there, then the SE Draft Lite Single Speed Bike is for you. It has an urban single speed design, so you can blend in with the city surroundings. However, be aware, it is a beast at heart. It features a Hi-Ten Straight Leg fork with fender mounts, which will always make your ride a smooth one. There really is not much else you could want from a bike like this, except for possibly a new pair of legs after the SE Draft Lite Single Speed bike takes you for a wild ride.
- Frame : Urban Single Speed Design, Hi-Ten, Water Bottle & Fender Mounts, All Sizes Can Barspin
- Fork : Hi-Ten Straight Leg w/ Fender Mounts
- Crankset : SE Alloy, Euro Cartridge BB, 42T
- Pedals : FPD Resin w/ Alloy Cage
- Chain : KMC Z410
- Wheelset : SE High Flange Alloy Fixed/Free 36H hubs w/Alex DC-25 Double Wall rims, 16T Freewheel & 15T Fixed Cog
- Tires : Kenda Kwest, 700x28c
- Brakes : Radius Alloy Dual Pivot Caliper w/Quick Release
- Brake Lever : Radius 2 Finger Alloy, F&R
- Headset : Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar : SE 40mm Riser Bar
- Stem : SE Alloy, Zero Degree Drop
- Grips : SE Racing Wing Grip
- Seat : SE Classic
- Seat Post : SE Alloy Straight Post, 27.2
- Extras : Removable SE Brake Cable Clips, SE Plastic Grip End Caps
- Weight- kg/lbs: 12.30kg / 27.20lb
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.