*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE Draft Coaster Single Speed Bike 49cm:
If you’re looking for a smooth-riding, trouble free, fixed gear bicycle, the SE Draft Coaster is one you certainly want to consider. It has everything you’ll want, without the risk of mechanical problems. It offers a comfortable seat, a strong, durable frame, hefty tires, and sheer ease of use, making it ideal for commuting around town. The SE Draft Coaster is fun too, as its coaster brake allows you to recapture the fun of a good brake slide, or pedaling hard and fishtailing to a stop like when you were a kid.
- Frame:Urban Single Speed Design, Hi-Ten, Water Bottle & Fender Mounts, All Sizes Can Barspin
- Fork:Hi-Ten Straight Leg w/ Fender Mounts & Wide Tire Clearance
- Crankset:SE Steel, Euro Cartridge BB, 42T
- Pedals:FPD Resin Platform
- Chain:KMC Z410
- Wheelset:SE Low Flange Alloy 36H Hubs w/ High Profile Double Wall Rims, 16T Shimano Coaster Brake
- Tires:Kenda Kwest 700x28c
- (43cm bike:Kenda Kriterium 650x28c)
- Brake Levers:N/A
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:SE 23 x 1.5" Riser Bar
- Stem:SE Zero Degree Drop, 25.4mm Clamp
- Tape/grip:SE Racing Wing Grip w/ Rubber SE End Plugs
- Seat:SE Classic w/ Bottle Opener
- Seat Post:SE Straight Post, 27.2
- Weight, lbs/kgs:26.10lbs / 11.80kgs (54cm)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.