*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE Big Ripper 29 BMX Bike 29in:
With its 29" wheels and monster-sized frame, the Big Ripper has been the biggest and baddest BMX bike for many years now. And with this year's high-polish alloy frame, chrome forks, bars, and cranks, it's now the most blingin' as well. It's sure to make the pit-tootsies come running.
- COLOR(S) High Polish Silver
- FRAME 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts
- FORK Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear
- CRANKSET SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, Closed-End Invisibolt, 175mm, Sealed Euro BB, 33T Alloy SE Bubble Sprocket
- PEDALS X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- CHAIN KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Hubs w/ Double-wall Rims, 15T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes
- TIRES Freedom Cruz Sport, 29" x 2.0" F & R
- BRAKES Tektro BX-310 V-Brake, Slick Cable
- BRAKE LEVER Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET Tange ER 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR Cr-Mo Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 28" x 7"
- STEM Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts
- GRIPS SE S-1E Retro Grip
- SEAT SE Flyer Seat
- SEAT POST Retro Fluted Micro-Adjust, 27.2mm
- EXTRAS New Vintage Vinyl Retro Pads, Alloy Valve Caps
- WEIGHT, LBS/KG 28.90lbs / 13.11kgs
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT
|SEAT POST DIAMETER
|STAND OVER HEIGHT
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.