With its 29" wheels and monster-sized PK Ripper inspired frame, the Big Ripper is the biggest and baddest BMX bike in the world. Throw in the new SE Racing Bear Trap pedals, Big Honkin'' cruiser bars, Cowboy Cut forks, and Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Speedster tires, and it''s obvious that this could very well be the bike of the year.
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts
- Fork: Cowboy Cut Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo
- Crankset: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, Closed-End Reinforced Invisibolt Cranks, 175mm Sealed Euro Bottom Bracket, 33T Alloy SE Racing Sprocket
- Pedals: SE Racing Bear Traps
- Chain: KMC Z410A
- Wheelset: Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Hubs w/ Double-wall Rims, ACS Crossfire 15T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes, Frame Protector Alloy Washers
- Tires: Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Speedster, 29" x 2.10" Front & Rear
- Brakeset: Tektro 837-AL V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake Levers: Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar: Cr-Mo Big Honkin'' Cruiser Bar, 29" x 6"
- Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts, 55mm Reach
- Grips: Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Dual-Ply Grips w/ SE Donuts, Made in the USA
- Saddle: SE Flyer Seat
- Seat Post: Retro Fluted Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
- Weight: 29.6 lbs / 13.42 kgs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.