Key Features of the SE Bronco BMX Bike 16":
The Bronco 16 is the smallest SE bike available. It comes equipped with training wheels & coaster brake and is the perfect bike for the brand new rider. If there is any bike in the SE line that can be considered a "kid's bike," this is it.
- Frame:SE Racing Hi-ten
- Fork:SE Racing 1-1/8" Threadless
- Crankset:1-pc Steel, American BB, 102mm, 36T
- Pedals:Composite Resin
- Chain:KMC Z410
- Wheelset:SE Racing 32H Hubs with Alex C1000 rims, 16T Coaster Brake
- Tires:Kenda, K-rad 2.125" F&R
- Brake levers:NIL
- Headset:Tange 1 1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:SE Wing Bar, 21" x 5.5"
- Stem:SE Racing Front Load 1-1/8" Alloy
- Grips:Mini Grip
- Seat:SE Racing w/ Custom Imprinted Cover
- Seat post:SE Straight Post, 25.4
- Extras:Training Wheels, Metal Chainguard
- Weight:21.90lbs / 9.95kgs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.