Key Features of the SE Bronco BMX Bike 20":
The Bronco is essentially the same bike as the Freestyle Bronco but without all of the "bells & whistles" - just straight-up, entry level BMX, without the front brake, rotor, & pegs. This bike also comes with standard, 2-piece handlebars.
- Frame:SE Racing Hi-ten
- Fork:SE Racing 1-1/8" Threadless
- Crankset:1-pc Steel, American BB, 165mm, 40T
- Pedals:Composite Resin
- Chain:KMC Z410
- Wheelset:SE Racing 32H Hubs with Alex C1000 rims, 16T Freewheel
- Tires:Innova, 1.95" F, 1.75" R
- Brakes:C-Star V-Brake
- Brake levers:Promax 2-Finger
- Headset:Tange 1 1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:SE Wing Bar, 23" x 5.5"
- Stem:SE Racing Front Load 1-1/8" Alloy
- Grips:Mini Grip
- Seat:SE Racing w/ Custom Imprinted Cover
- Seat post:SE Racing Straight Post, 25.4
- Weight:25.60lbs / 11.63kgs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.