If you are interested in getting into BMX biking, than the SE Bronco BMX bike is perfect for you. It's really nice of your sister to let you use her bike, but you don't need a basket! You don't need streamers coming out of the handlebars or that annoying bike horn attached to the handlebar, not to mention your friends keep on making fun of you for riding a pink bike. Now imagine a bike that didn't have any of the frills, any of the unnecessary add-ons. Just a straightforward machine built for the sole purpose of BMX! That is what the Bronco brings to the table with Hi-ten racing frame, racing hubs as well as V-brakes. Your friends can't make fun of you anymore, that's for sure!
- Frame: SE Racing Hi-ten
- Fork: SE Racing 1-1/8" Threadless
- Crankset: 1-pc Steel, American BB, 165mm, 40T
- Pedals: Composite Resin
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Wheelset: SE Racing 32H Hubs with Alex C1000 rims, 16T Freewheel
- Tires: Innova, 1.95" F, 1.75" R
- Brakes: C-Star V-Brake
- Brake levers: Promax 2-Finger
- Headset: Tange 1 1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar: SE Wing Bar, 23" x 5.5"
- Stem: SE Racing Front Load 1-1/8" Alloy
- Grips: Mini Grip
- Seat: SE Racing with Custom Imprinted Cover
- Seat post: SE Racing Straight Post, 25.4
- Extras: N/A
- Weight: 25.60 lbs/ 11.63kgs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.