The SE Bronco BMX Bike is the perfect BMX bike or neighborhood cruiser for any youngster that has ditched the training wheels and ready to start having more fun on two wheels. It comes fitted with both a rear coaster brake so you can power skid by cranking back on the pedals, but it also includes a hand brake. The 18 inch wheelset features 32H alloy rims and Kenda K-rad tires will have you rolling smooth wherever you go.
- FRAME: SE Racing Hi-ten
- FORK: SE Racing 1-1/8" Threadless
- CRANKSET: 1-pc Steel, American BB, 140mm, 36T SE Bubble Sprocket
- PEDALS: Composite Resin
- CHAIN: KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET: SE Racing 32H Hubs w/ Alex C1000 rims, 16T Coaster Brake
- TIRES: Kenda K-Rad 20" x 1.95" F, 20" x 1.75" R
- BRAKES: Promax V-Brake
- BRAKE LEVER: Promax 2-Finger
- HEADSET: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR: SE Wing Bar, 21" x 5.5"
- STEM: SE Racing Front-Load 1-1/8" Alloy
- GRIPS: Mini Grip
- SEAT: SE Racing w/ Custom Imprinted Cover
- SEAT POST: SE Straight Post, 25.4mm
- EXTRAS: N/A
- WEIGHT, LBS/KG: 25.85 lbs / 11.75 kgs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.