*Available for US Shipment Only.
The SE Bronco Mini BMX Bike is the perfect bicycle for kids thanks to its strong steel frame, fast resin pedals, and much more. This bike has been designed for those starting to ride, so it is safe and fun at the same time. Its modern style allows you to ride it to school or to the park with your friends in the evening. In addition, it comes equipped with a coaster and hand brakes for enhanced control. Overall, young riders will be excited to ride the SE Bronco Mini BMX Bike due to its cool design and unbeatable components.
Key Features of the SE Bronco BMX Bike White 20In:
- Color(s) White, Red, Blue
- Frame SE Racing Hi-ten
- Fork SE Racing 1-1/8" Threadless
- Crankset 1-pc Steel, American BB, 140mm, 36T
- Pedals Composite Resin
- Chain KMC Z410
- Wheelset SE Racing 32H Hubs with Alex C1000 rims, 16T Coaster Brake
- Tires Innova, 20 x 1.95" F, 20 x 1.75" R
- Brakes C-Star V-Brake
- Brake levers Promax 2-Finger
- Headset Tange 1 1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar SE Wing Bar, 21" x 5.5"
- Stem SE Racing Front Load 1-1/8" Alloy
- Grips Mini Grip
- Seat SE Racing w/ Custom Imprinted Cover
- Seat post SE Racing Straight Post, 25.4
- Weight 26lbs / 11.81kgs
- TOP TUBE LENGTH 18"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP 10"
- CHAINSTAY 13.4"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE 72 degree
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE 72 degree
- WHEELBASE 33.5"
- SEAT POST DIAMETER 25.4mm
- RIDER SIZE 4'- 4'8" (122cm-142cm)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.