The smallest SE bike available, the Bronco 16 comes equipped with training wheels & a coaster brake for the little tyke just getting into the sport. The neon green colorway will be the envy of all play dates.
- Frame:SE Racing Hi-ten
- Fork:SE Racing 1 1/8" Threadless
- Crankset:1-pc Steel, American BB, 102mm, 36T
- Pedals:Composite Resin
- Chain:KMC Z410A
- Wheelset:SE Racing 32H Hubs w/ Alex C1000 rims, 16T Coaster Brake
- Tires:Kenda K-Rad, 2.125" F & R
- Brake Lever:N/A
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:SE Wing Bar, 21" x 5.5"
- Stem:SE Racing Front-Load 1-1/8" Alloy
- Grips:Mini Grip
- Seat:SE Racing w/ Custom-Imprinted Cover
- Seat Post:SE Straight Post, 25.4mm
- Extras:Training Wheels, Metal Chainguard
- Weight, lbs/kg:22.10lbs / 10.02kgs
- Top Tube, Actual 16.4"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top 7.4"
- Seat Tube Angle 70 degree
- Head Tube Angle 72 degree
- Chainstay 11.9"
- Wheelbase 30.5"
- Bottom Bracket Height 9.8"
- Seat Post Diameter 25.4mm
- Standover 18.7"
- Rider Size Under 5' (Under 152cm)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.