*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE Bronco BMX Bike:
Introduce yourself to the extreme world of BMX with the SE Bronco Race Bike. Its meant to be the right first bike for anyone looking to get serious, or ride with ease. Built with a sturdy, lightweight frame and components that can handle the rough stuff, the SE Bronco Race Bike is prepared to help you succeed while being able to withstand your mishaps along the way. And, when you’re not out racing the trails, you’ll turn heads as you cruise down the street, thanks to its sharp good looks.
- FRAME: SE Racing Hi-ten
- FORK: SE Racing 1-1/8" Threadless
- HEADSET: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBARS: SE Wing Bar, 23" x 6"
- STEM: SE Racing Front Load 1-1/8 Alloy
- GRIPS: SE Racing Wing Grip
- BRAKE LEVER: Pro Max 2 Finger
- BRAKE(S): C-Star V-Brake
- SEAT: SE Racing w/ Custom Imprinted Cover
- SEAT POST: SE Racing Straight Post 25.4
- CRANKSET: 1-pc Steel, American BB, 170mm, 40T
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDAL: FPD Composite Resin
- RIM: Alex C1000, 36H Aluminum w/ 14 Ga. Spokes
- FRONT HUB: SE Racing 36H
- REAR HUB: SE Racing 36H w/ 16T Freewheel
- TIRES: 2.125 F, 1.75 R
- EXTRAS: SE Plastic Grip End Caps
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.