*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE Bronco BMX Bike:
Introduce yourself to the extreme world of BMX with the SE Bronco Race Bike. Its meant to be the right first bike for anyone looking to get serious, or ride with ease. Built with a sturdy, lightweight frame and components that can handle the rough stuff, the SE Bronco Race Bike is prepared to help you succeed while being able to withstand your mishaps along the way. And, when you’re not out racing the trails, you’ll turn heads as you cruise down the street, thanks to its sharp good looks.
- FRAME SE Racing Hi-ten
- FORK SE Racing 1-1/8" Threadless
- HEADSET Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBARS SE Wing Bar, 23" x 6"
- STEM SE Racing Front Load 1-1/8 Alloy
- GRIPS SE Racing Wing Grip
- BRAKE LEVER Pro Max 2 Finger
- BRAKE(S) C-Star V-Brake
- SEAT SE Racing w/ Custom Imprinted Cover
- SEAT POST SE Racing Straight Post 25.4
- CRANKSET 1-pc Steel, American BB, 170mm, 40T
- CHAIN KMC Z410
- PEDAL FPD Composite Resin
- RIM Alex C1000, 36H Aluminum w/ 14 Ga. Spokes
- FRONT HUB SE Racing 36H
- REAR HUB SE Racing 36H w/ 16T Freewheel
- TIRES 2.125 F, 1.75 R
- EXTRAS SE Plastic Grip End Caps
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.