*Available for US Shipment Only.
Why can't a child's first bike be the SE Bronco 16 BMX Bike? Training wheels are included so any little rider can learn how to maintain balance on this bike. The frame is built from Hi-ten steel so you know it can certainly hold up to some abuse. The coaster brake will be super fun to learn skidding on and the seat has a custom-imprinted cover! Don't wait! Ignite a passion that will last a lifetime and get the little shredder started on this BMX Bike today!
Key Features of the SE Bronco 16 BMX Bike 16in:
- COLOR(S): Black
- FRAME: SE Racing Hi-ten
- FORK: SE Racing 1-1/8" Threadless
- CRANKSET: 1-pc Steel, American BB, 102mm, 36T SE Bubble Sprocket
- PEDALS: Composite Resin
- CHAIN: KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET: SE Racing 32H Hubs with Alex C1000 rims, 16T Coaster Brake
- TIRES: Kenda K-Rad 16" x 2.125" F and R
- BRAKES: Coaster
- BRAKE LEVER: N/A
- HEADSET: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR: SE Wing Bar, 21" x 5.5"
- STEM: SE Racing Front-Load 1-1/8" Alloy
- GRIPS: Mini Grip
- SEAT: SE Racing with Custom-Imprinted Cover
- SEAT POST: SE Straight Post, 25.4mm
- EXTRAS: Training Wheels, Metal Chainguard
- WEIGHT, LBS/KG: 22 lbs/ 9.98kgs
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT
|SEAT POST DIAMETER
||Under 5' (Under 152cm)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.