Key Features of the SE Bronco Mini BMX Bike:
Finding a quality bike at a cheap price is an essential element to any sport's enthusiast's arsenal. The SE Bronco Mini Race Bike Stoplight is a stylish biking option that enhances performance and provides optimum durability at a good price. With an SE racing hi ten frame and mini grips, the bike also features composite resin pedals and a custom imprinted racing seat cover. The bike also has a pro max 2 finger brake lever and c-star v-brake.
- FRAME SE Racing Hi-ten
- FORK SE Racing 1-1/8" Threadless
- HEADSET Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBARS SE Wing Bar, 20.5" x 6"
- STEM SE Racing Front Load 1-1/8 Alloy
- GRIPS Mini Grip
- BRAKE LEVER Pro Max 2 Finger
- BRAKE(S) C-Star V-Brake
- SEAT SE Racing w/ Custom Imprinted Cover
- SEAT POST SE Racing Straight Post 25.4
- CRANKSET 1-pc Steel, Amrican BB, 140mm, 36T
- CHAIN KMC Z410
- PEDAL FPD Composite Resin
- RIM Weinmann ZAC30, 36H Aluminum w/ 14 Ga. Spokes
- FRONT HUB SE Racing 36H
- REAR HUB SE Racing 36H, Coaster Brake w/ 16T
- EXTRAS SE Plastic Grip End Caps
- TIRES 2.125 F, 1.75 R
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.