*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE Big Mountain 21 Bike 21in (L):
If you're looking for the benefits of 29-inch wheels but want to leave something in the bank, the Big Mountain 21 is the bike for you. We round out this power value package with a Suntour fork and 21 speeds from Shimano components.
- SIZES S (17"), M (19"), L (21")
- COLOR(S) Silver, Olive Green
- MAIN FRAME Elios 1 Hi Ten steel, double water bottle mounts
- REAR TRIANGLE Elios 1 steel w/ cold-forged dropout
- FORK Suntour M3020 29", w/ steel steerer, 75mm travel
- CRANKSET Prowheel, 48/38/28T, 7-speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET Cartridge
- PEDALS 1-piece resin body, boron axle
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano TX-51, band type 31.8mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Tourney, 7-speed
- SHIFTERS Shimano Tourney Revo Shift, 21-speed
- CASSETTE Shimano Tourney freewheel, 14-28T, 7-speed
- CHAIN Fixed Star, 7-speed
- WHEELSET Weinmann ZAC 19 32H double wall rims, alloy Formula hubs, ED spokes, brass nipples, steel quick releases
- TIRES Evolution, 27 tpi, 29" x 2.0"
- BRAKE SET Alloy linear pull
- BRAKE LEVERS Alloy 3-finger lever, w/ resin handlebar mount
- HEADSET Neco, 1 1/8" w/ caged bearings
- HANDLEBAR Steel, 30mm rise, 6d sweep, 25.4mm clamp
- STEM Steel, 25.4mm, +/- 20d
- TAPE/GRIP Kraton rubber, closed end
- SADDLE SE w/ foam padding, steel rails
- SEAT POST Steel, 27.2mm x 300mm
- WEIGHT 38lb / 17.2kg
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.