*Available for US Shipment Only.
Larger than life and ready to ride from dusk ‘til dawn, the SE Big Ripper BMX Bike is one pedal push towards an awesome epic adventure. Take a spin out onto the trails and see how durable and adaptable the sealed bearing wheelset and Freedom Cruz Sport tires handle all of the dirty work. Control your speed demon ways when approaching a dangerous obstacle with its mighty Tektro M530 V-Brakes with 2-finger alloy levers. The Big Ripper BMX is the bike to ride into the unknown, and come back unscathed.
Key Features of the SE Big Ripper BMX Bike 29":
- Frame:6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts
- Fork:100% Cr-Mo Landing Gear
- Crankset:SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 175mm, Sealed Euro BB, 33T Alloy SE Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals:X-Pedo Low Profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain:KMC Z410
- Wheelset:Sealed Bearing 36H High Flange Alloy Hubs with Double Wall Rims, 15T Freewheel
- Tires:Freedom Cruz Sport, 2.0 F & R
- Brakes:Tektro M530 V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake levers:Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange ER, 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:Cr-Mo Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 28 x 7"
- Stem:Retro Alloy Top Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts
- Grips:S-1E Retro Grip
- Seat:SE Flyer Seat
- Seat post:Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Aluminum, 27.2
- Extras:Alloy Valve Caps, Retro Pads
- Weight:28.40lbs / 12.90kgs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.