The SE Big Ripper BMX bike is like the Frankenstein of bikes. Evil scientists took the bodies of a beach cruiser, mountain bike, and fixed gear bike, to implant the heart and soul of a BMX bike into it. This gives this bike the best of both worlds; its ride feels like a little bit of a mix of every kind of bike, but it’s still a BMX at heart. Don’t worry though; the Big Ripper won’t kill any peasants and isn’t afraid of fire. The SE Big Ripper BMX: IT’S ALIVE!
- Frame:6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts
- Fork:Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear
- Crankset:SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, Closed-end Invisibolt, 175mm, Sealed Euro BB, 33T Alloy SE Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals:X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain:KMC Z410A
- Wheelset:Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Hubs w/ Double-wall Rims, 15T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes
- Tires:Freedom Cruz Sport, 29 x 2.0" F & R
- Brakes:Tektro BX-310 V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake Lever:Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange ER 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:Cr-Mo Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 28" x 7"
- Stem:Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts
- Grips:S-1E Retro Grip
- Seat:SE Flyer Seat
- Seat Post:Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Extras:Retro Pads, Alloy Valve Caps, Touch-Up Paint
- Weight, lbs/kg:28.40lbs / 12.88kgs
- Top Tube, Actual 23.6"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top 16.9"
- Seat Tube Angle 71 degree
- Head Tube Angle 71 degree
- Chainstay 18"
- Wheelbase 43.7"
- Bottom Bracket Height 12"
- Seat Post Diameter 27.2mm
- Stand Over Height 30.5"
- Rider Size 5'5"(165cm+)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.