*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE Adventure 24 Bike 15in (XS):
The Adventure 24 sports 8-speed Shimano components as well as disc brakes to get you going when you need to and stopped when you don't. 26" wheels are nimble and responsive and can handle the curves of any trail.
- SIZES S (17"), M (19"), L (21")
- COLOR(S) Matte Black, Matte Brown
- MAIN FRAME SE 1 alloy, w/ semi-integrated headset, water bottle mount
- REAR TRIANGLE SE 1 alloy, w/ replaceable hanger
- FORK Suntour SF13 XCT, w/ steel steerer, coil spring w/ preload adjustment, 80mm travel
- CRANKSET Wheel Top, 42/34/24T, 8-speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET Cartridge
- PEDALS 1-piece resin body, w/ steel axle
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Altus, band type 31.8mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Acera, 8-speed
- SHIFTERS Shimano EF-40 EZ-Fire, 24-speed
- CASSETTE Shimano Altus, 11-32T, 8-speed
- CHAIN Fixed Star, 8-speed
- WHEELSET Weinmann ZAC 19 32H double wall rims, alloy Formula hubs, ED Black spokes, brass nipples, steel quick releases
- TIRES Evolution, 27 tpi, 26" x 2.1"
- BRAKE SET HL DB-280 mechanical disc, 160mm rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS Shimano EF-40 2-finger
- HEADSET Neco, 1 1/8" semi-integrated w/ caged bearings
- HANDLEBAR Steel, 30mm rise, 6d sweep, 25.4mm clamp
- STEM Steel, 25.4mm, +/- 20d
- TAPE/GRIP Kraton rubber, closed end
- SADDLE SE w/ foam padding, steel rails
- SEAT POST Steel, 27.2mm x 300mm
- WEIGHT 33.4lbs / 15.2kg
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.