*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE Adventure 21 Bike 19in (M):
The Adventure 21 is the perfect jumping off point for those looking to see what their local trails have to offer. The 7 speed Shimano drivetrain and alloy frame offer a great combo of reliability and durability that will inspire confidence and the desire to get out there and ride.
- SIZES S (17"), M (19"), L (21")
- COLOR(S) Matte Silver, Matte Olive Green
- MAIN FRAME SE 1 alloy, w/ semi-integrated headset, water bottle mount
- REAR TRIANGLE SE 1 alloy, w/ replaceable hanger
- FORK HL CH-327E, w/ steel steerer, 50mm travel
- CRANKSET Prowheel, 48/38/28T, 7-speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET Cartridge
- PEDALS 1-piece resin body, w/ steel axle
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano TZ-31, band type 31.8mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Tourney, 7-speed
- SHIFTERS Shimano Tourney Revo Shift, 21-speed
- CASSETTE Shimano Tourney freewheel, 14-28T, 7-speed
- CHAIN Fixed Star, 7-speed
- WHEELSET Alloy 36H rims, alloy Formula hubs, ED Black spokes, brass nipples, steel quick realeases
- TIRES Kenda K-922, 22 tpi, 26" x 1.95"
- BRAKE SET Alloy linear pull
- BRAKE LEVERS Alloy 3-finger lever, w/ resin handlebar mount
- HEADSET Neco, 1 1/8" semi-integrated w/ caged bearings
- HANDLEBAR Steel, 30mm rise, 6d sweep, 25.4mm clamp
- STEM Steel, 25.4mm, +/- 10d
- TAPE/GRIP Kraton rubber, closed end
- SADDLE SE w/ foam padding, steel rails
- SEAT POST Steel, 27.2mm x 300mm
- WEIGHT 31.7lbs / 14.3kg
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.