What do you get when you take all the new technology that you want in a bike and mix it with the look and classic feel of a classic bicycle? Yeah it seems impossible! But you get the SE 20” Quadrangle Looptail. It has everything one would want including high quality Tektro 930 AL brakes and double wall aluminum frame. For the performance and the look there it truly puts the “style” in freestyle.
- Frame: 100% Cr-Mo Tubing, Classic Double Downtube, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts
- Fork: 100% CR-MO Landing Gear
- Headset: Tange Alloy DX4, 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebars: CR-MO PK Bar, 27.25" x 7.5"
- Stem: Retro Top Load 1-1/8" Alloy
- Grips: SE Racing Wing Grip
- Brake Lever: Tektro 313A, 2 Finger Alloy
- Brake(s): Tektro 930AL V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Seat: SE Lightning Blitz Seat w/ Bottle Opener
- Seat Post: Retro Fluted Micro-Adjust, Aluminum 25.4
- Crankset: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 180mm, 48 Spline Sealed American, 44T Alloy
- Chain: KMC Z30, silver
- Pedal: Classic WellgoAlloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle, Removable Pins
- Rim: Alex DM-24, 36H Double Wall Aluminum , Chrome, Stainless Spokes
- Front Hub: SE Racing High Flange Alloy, Sealed Bearing, Cr-Mo Axle
- Rear Hub: SE Racing High Flange, Sealed Bearing Alloy, Cr-Mo Axle w/ 16T Freewheel
- Tires: Kenda K-50 Retro Tread Pattern w/ Skinwalls, 2.125 Front, 1.75 Rear
- Extras: Retro Pads, Alloy Axle Nuts, Grip Donuts, Alloy Valve Caps, SE Alloy End Caps
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.