Key Features of the SE Quadangle Freestyle Bike:
For performance bicycle riding, look no further than the impressive SE 20 Quadangle Looptail Freestyle bike. This is a lightweight, loop-tail rear end style machine with an extremely cool and retro look and feel. Comfortable and designed for speed and durability, this bike has all the features you need if you want quality. SE Racing-branded pads on the cross bar and handlebars add style with its retro logo, you will be stylin' in this performance bike.
- Frame: 100% Cr-Mo Tubing, Classic Double Downtube, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts
- Fork: 100% CR-MO Landing Gear
- Headset: Tange Alloy DX4, 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebars: CR-MO PK Bar, 27.25" x 7.5"
- Stem: Retro Top Load 1-1/8" Alloy
- Grips: SE Racing Wing Grip
- Brake Lever: Tektro 313A, 2 Finger Alloy
- Brake(s): Tektro 930AL V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Seat: SE Lightning Blitz Seat w/ Bottle Opener
- Seat Post: Retro Fluted Micro-Adjust, Aluminum 25.4
- Crankset: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 180mm, 48 Spline Sealed American, 44T Alloy
- Chain: KMC Z30, silver
- Pedal: Classic WellgoAlloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle, Removable Pins
- Rim: Alex DM-24, 36H Double Wall Aluminum , Chrome, Stainless Spokes
- Front Hub: SE Racing High Flange Alloy, Sealed Bearing, Cr-Mo Axle
- Rear Hub: SE Racing High Flange, Sealed Bearing Alloy, Cr-Mo Axle w/ 16T Freewheel
- Tires: Kenda K-50 Retro Tread Pattern w/ Skinwalls, 2.125 Front, 1.75 Rear
- Extras: Retro Pads, Alloy Axle Nuts, Grip Donuts, Alloy Valve Caps, SE Alloy End Caps
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.