*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the SE Quadangle Freestyle Bike:
If you're looking for the bike that will help you get the job done right, the bike you're looking for is the SE Quadangle Looptail Freestyle Bike. This bike offers an extensive line of features that will help you take your racing to the next level. The SE Quadangle Looptail Freestyle Bike doesn't just offer extensive features, but it offers the quality that any rider is looking for. With all the top quality features and quality that is offered with the SE Quadangle Looptail Freestyle Bike it's no wonder that this is the bike of choice for any rider.
Fork: All New 100% CR-MO Landing Gear, w/ Internally Threaded Steerer Tube
- Headset: Tange Alloy DX4, 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebars: CR-MO Powerwing Bar, 28.5" X 8.25"
- Stem: Retro Top Load w/ Engraved SE Logo, 1-1/8" Alloy
- Grips: S-1E Retro Grip
- Brake Lever: Tektro 313A, 2 Finger Alloy
- Brake(s): Tektro 930AL V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Seat: SE Lightning Blitz Seat w/ Bottle Opener
- Seat Post: Retro Fluted Micro-Adjust, Aluminum 25.4mm
- Crankset: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 180mm, 48 Spline Sealed American, 44T Alloy
- Chain: KMC Z30, silver
- Pedal: X-Pedo Low Profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Rim: Alex Supra Dome, 36H Double Wall Aluminum , 14Ga. Stainless Spokes
- Front Hub: SE Racing High Flange Alloy, Sealed Bearing, Cr-Mo Axle
- Rear Hub: SE Racing High Flange, Sealed Bearing Alloy, Cr-Mo Axle w/ 16T Freewheel
- Tires: Tioga Comp III Re-Issue 2.125 F, 1.75 R
- Extras: Retro Pads, Retro Plate, Alloy Axle Nuts, Alloy Valve Caps, Touch Up Paint
- Colors: Cool White
- Pegs: n/a
- Gyro: n/a
- Weight: 25.5 lbs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.