Schwinn comfort steel frame and steel fork for a responsive and durable ride. Schimano Tourney components with 21-speeds and SRAM MRX Grip Shift shifters for reliable shifting. Schwinn comfort spring saddle and Schwinn comfort dual-density grips ensure a nice, smooth ride.
- Frame: Schwinn comfort 700c steel, rack & fender mounts
- Fork: Schwinn rigid steel, 1 1/8"
- Rims: Alloy 36 hole
- Front Hub: Alloy QR 36 hole
- Rear Hub: 14g stainless
- Spokes: Kenda Kourier, 700 x 38c
- Tires: Plastic body with reflector
- Pedals: SR Suntour XCC alloy 48/38/28t
- Crank: Semi-cartridge
- BB: KMC Z51, 7-speed
- Chain: Shimano Tourney, 14-34t, 7-speed
- Rear Cog: Shimano Tourney, 14-34t, 7-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Shifters: SRAM MRX Grip Shift
- Handlebars: Comfort steel, 25.4, 80mm rise
- Stem: Alloy quill, 25.4
- Headset: Threaded, 1 1/8"
- Brakes: Alloy V-brake
- Saddle: Schwinn comfort springer
- Seatpost: Alloy, 27.2 x 350
- Extras: Schwinn comfort dual-density grips
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.