Whether you're heading to work in the morning or cranking through a long road ride on the weekend, the Schwinn Sporterra 4 Bike for women is the perfect versatile bike for any adventure. A hybrid triple-butted aluminum frame is built with versatile geometry that blends performance and comfort so you can go sweat it out on a training ride or just cruise around town. With Sport Steel low rise handlebars placing you in a more upright riding position and a soft saddle giving you a comfortable seat to pedal away in, the Sporterra 4 makes the miles go by smoothly, and featuring high quality Shimano components, this bike will give you year after year of fun.
- Frame: Schwinn Sport Hybrid Triple-butted Aluminum, Rack & Fender Mounts
- Fork: Schwinn Rigid Steel, 1 1/8"
- Rims: Alloy Doublewall 32 Hole
- Hubs: Alloy QR 32 Hole (F/R)
- Spokes: 14G Stainless
- Tires: Kenda K-193, 700 x 32c
- Pedals: Resin Body/Steel Cage with Reflector
- Crank: Shimano M131 48/38/28t
- BTM Bracket: Cartridge
- Chain: KMC Z51, 7-speed
- Rear Cog: Shimano Tourney, 14-34t, 7-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Shifters: Shimano EF51
- Handlebars: Schwinn S3 Sport Steel, 25.4, 30 mm Rise
- Stem: Schwinn S3 Sport Alloy, 25.4
- Headset: Threaded, 1 1/8"
- Brakes: Promax Alloy V-brake
- Brake Levers: Shimano EF51
- Saddle: Schwinn S1 Sport Ergo
- Seatpost: Schwinn S2 Sport Alloy, 27.2 x 350
- Sizes: 700 x 32c
- Extras: Schwinn Sport Ergo Dual-density Grips
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.