Schwinn MTB trail-tuned aluminum 27.5 platform frame and SR Suntour XCT HLO suspension fork with hydraulic lockout and 100 mm of travel. With Shimano Acera/Altus 24-speed drivetrain with Acera shifters for quick, clean shifts and Promax hydraulic disc brakes for intuitive stopping power.
- Schwinn MTB trail aluminum 27.5 platform frame and SR Suntour XCT HLO suspension forkwith hydraulic lock-out and 100mm of travel provide control through the bumps
- Shimano Acera/Altus components with 24-speed drivetrain for quick, clean shifts
- Tektro Novela mechanical disc brakes for intuitive stopping power
- Frame: Schwinn MTB Trail Aluminum 27.5
- Fork: SR Suntour, XCT HLO 27.5" with 100mm travel, hydraulic lockout, 1 1/8"
- Rims: Alex TD26 Double Wall 32-Hole
- Front Hub: Alloy QR Disc 32-Hole
- Rear Hub: Alloy QR Disc 32-Hole
- Spokes: 14G Stainless
- Tires: Schwinn MTB, 27.5 x 2.0
- Pedals: Resin body with relfector
- Crank: SR Suntour XCT Alloy 42/32/221
- Bottom Brackett: Cartridge
- Chain: KMC Z72, 8-Speed
- Rear Cog: Sunrace 11-34t, 8-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus 8-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M300 Acera Rapidfire +
- Handlebars: Schwinn S1 MTB Alloy, 20mm Rise, 31.8
- Stem: Schwinn S1 MTB Alloy, 31.8
- Headset: FSA Threadless, 1 1/8"
- Brakes: Tektro Novela Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Promax Alloy
- Saddle: Schwinn Trail MTB
- Seatpost: Alloy, 27.2 x 350
- Extras: Schwinn MTB Trail Grips
- Sizes: SM, MD, LG, XL
- 24 Speed Bike
- 2014 Model
|Seatpost||27.2mm x 350mm||27.2mm x 350mm||27.2mm x 350mm|
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.