Power over some singletrack with the agile Schwinn Rocket 3 Bike for men. With entry-level pricing but bristling with performance, this rocking hardtail is hungry for hills and bomber drops. Centered around a sleek aluminum frame and featuring Shimano Alivio/Altus components with a 27-speed drivetrain for rapid shifting, the Rocket also comes loaded with a Suntour XCT suspension fork with hydraulic lock-out (and 100mm of travel) to help bust the bumps. Offered with 27.5-inch wheels for chewing up obstacles better than its 26-inch counterparts and without the extra roll resistance of 29ers, the Rocket is configured for fun in the saddle. Tektro hydraulic disc brakes offer crisp stopping action.
- Schwinn MTB trail aluminum 27.5 platform frame and SR Suntour XCT HLO suspension forkwith hydraulic lock-out and 100mm of travel provide control through the bumps
- Shimano Alivio/Altus components with 27-speed drivetrain for quick, clean shifts
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for intuitive stopping power
- Frame: Schwinn MTB Trail Aluminum 27.5
- Fork: SR Suntour, XCT HLO 27.5" with 100mm travel, hydraulic lockout, 1 1/8"
- Rims: Alex TD26 Double Wall 32-Hole
- Front Hub: Alloy QR Disc 32-Hole
- Rear Hub: Alloy QR Disc 32-Hole
- Spokes: 14G Stainless
- Tires: Kenda Slant 6 2.2
- Pedals: Resin body with relfector
- Crank: SR Suntour XCM Alloy 44/32/221
- Bottom Brackett: Cartridge
- Chain: KMC Z99, 9-Speed
- Rear Cog: Sunrace 11-34t, 9-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus 9-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M370 Acera Rapidfire +
- Handlebars: Schwinn S1 MTB Alloy, 20mm Rise, 31.8
- Stem: Schwinn S1 MTB Alloy, 31.8
- Headset: FSA Threadless, 1 1/8"
- Brakes: Tektro HDC-290 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro Hydraulic
- Saddle: Schwinn Trail MTB
- Seatpost: Alloy, 27.2 x 350
- Extras: Schwinn MTB Trail Grips
- Sizes: SM, MD, LG, XL
|Rocket (3;4) (Mens)||Stem||Handlebar||Crank||Seatpost|
|Small/Medium||80mm||700mm||170mm||27.2mm x 350mm|
|Large||90mm||700mm||175mm||27.2mm x 350mm|
|Xlarge||100mm||700mm||175mm||27.2mm x 350mm|
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.