The City series provides a collection of urban bikes with elegant style and functionality. Each City™ model features a lightweight aluminum frame with an integrated rear rack and is available in a single-speed, internal 3-speed or internal 8-speed configuration.
- Frame: Schwinn City Aluminum with Integrated Rear Rack
- Fork: Schwinn City Rigid Steel, 1 1/8"
- Rims: Weinmann ZAC19 Doublewall 36 Hole
- Hubs: Schwinn Alloy Bolt-on 36 Hole (F) Shimano Nexus 3-speed Internal Bolt-on 36 Hole (R)
- Spokes: 14G Stainless
- Tires: Schwinn City, 700 x 38c
- Pedals: Schwinn Typhoon with Reflector
- Crank: Alloy Urban 44t
- BTM Bracket: Cartridge
- Chain: KMC NX10
- Rear Cog: Shimano 16t for Internal Hub
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano Nexus Revo
- Handlebars: Schwinn City Alloy, 31.8
- Stem: Schwinn City Alloy Adjustable, 31.8
- Headset: Threadless, 1 1/8"
- Brakes: Promax Alloy V-brake
- Brake Levers: Promax Alloy
- Saddle: Schwinn City Ergo
- Seatpost: Alloy Suspension, 27.2 x 300
- Sizes: 700 x 38c
- Extras: Schwinn City Comfort Grips (Also includes fender set & kickstand)
- 3 Speed Bike
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.