Schwinn® classic downtown step-thru steel frame and fork have timeless style and durability to get you around town. Shimano® Nexus® 3-speed internal and Tourney Revo® shifter look sleek while offering gearing options. Schwinn® premium classic downtown saddle for comfort; also includes fender set and rear rack for extra style and function.
- Frame: Schwinn® classic downtown steel
- Fork: Schwinn® classic steel, 1"
- Rims: Alloy 36 hole
- Hubs: Alloy bolt-on 36 hole (F); Shimano Nexus® 3-speed internal (R)
- Spokes: 14G stainless
- Tires: Kenda® K-192, 700 × 38c
- Pedals: Schwinn® bowtie
- Cranks Schwinn® alloy 38t
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge
- Chain: KMC® Z410
- Rear Cog: Shimano 19t for internal hub
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano Nexus Revo®
- Handlebars: Classic steel, 25.4, 108 mm rise
- Stem: Alloy quill, 25.4
- Headset: Threaded, 1"
- Brakes: Tektro® alloy caliper
- Brake Levers: Tektro® alloy
- Saddle: Schwinn® premium classic downtown
- Seatpost: Alloy, 25.4 × 300
- Extras: Schwinn® cork ergo grips, fender set, rear rack, kickstand
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.