Schwinn® 4 One One aluminum frame and alloy fork with plenty of style and function for any urban adventure. Sturmey Archer® 5-speed drivetrain for extra gears and easy shifting; Schwinn® 4 One One carrier handlebar with integrated front basket. Schwinn® mechanical disc brakes for extra stopping power and top tube wrap for added style.
- Sizes: SM, MD, LG, XL
- Frame: Schwinn® 4ONEONE™ aluminum with top tube wrap
- Fork: Schwinn® 4ONEONE™ rigid alloy, 1 1/8"
- Rims: Alloy double wall 36 hole
- Hubs Front: Formula alloy QR disc 36 hole (F)
- Hubs Rear: Sturmey Archer® alloy bolt-on disc 5-speed internal 36 hole (R)
- Spokes: 14G stainless
- Tires: Kenda® Komfort with K-Shield, 700 × 40c
- Pedals: Kore® Rivera platform with reflector
- Crank: Schwinn® 4ONEONE™ alloy 40t
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge
- Chain: KMC® Z510 with Rust Buster
- Rear Cog: 18t for internal hub
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: N/A
- Shifters: Sturmey Archer® Twist Shift
- Handlebars: Schwinn® 4ONEONE™ rack alloy, 31.8
- Stem: Schwinn® S1 sport, 31.8
- Headset: Threadless, 1 1/8"
- Brakes: Promax® mechanical disc, 160 mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Schwinn® 4ONEONE™ alloy disc
- Saddle: Schwinn® 4ONEONE
- Seatpost: Schwinn® alloy, 27.2 × 350
- Extras: Schwinn® sport grips
- 2014 Model
|Seat Post||27.2mm x 350mm||27.2mm x 350mm||27.2mm x 350mm|
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.