The 2012 Sapient Saga is the top-of-the-line in Sapient's lineup of "entry level" street/trail BMX bikes, but as you can see, the Saga is not your standard entry level bike with its 100% Cromoly Frame, Fork, and Handlebar and 25/9 Micro Drive System and its features do not stop there. The Saga features Shrapnel Gun Grips with Alloy Grip Locks, Shrapnel Detonator Alloy Stem with weight saving cut-outs, Shrapnel Pipe Bomb 175mm Tubular Cromoly Cranks with Cromoly Spindle, Shrapnel Mid Sealed Bottom Bracket, Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Alloy Sprocket, KMC HL710 Half Link chain, Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals, Shrapnel Cannon 14mm Alloy Hubset with a 9 Tooth Driver in the rear, Shrapnel Flak Jacket Double Wall Alloy Rims, and Shrapnel Launcher Saddle/Post Combo Seat for weight reduction. The Sapient Saga Bike is as at home on the street as it is on the trails, with its agile but stable geometry and its quality packed components.
Key Features of the Sapient Saga BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: 100% CroMo w/20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: 100% CroMo Forks
- BARS: 100% CroMo 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Shrapnel Gun Grips w/Grip Locks
- STEM: Shrapnel Detonator Alloy Stem w/Cutouts
- HEADSET: 1 1/8" Threadless Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Shrapnel Pipe Bomb 175mm Tubular CroMo Cranks w/Sealed Bottom Bracket
- SPROCKET: Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Alloy Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Half Link HL710
- PEDALS: Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Shrapnel Cannon 14mm 36 Hole Alloy Hub
- REAR HUB: Shrapnel Cannon 14mm 36 Hole Alloy Hub w/9 Tooth Driver
- RIMS: Shrapnel Flak Jacket Double Wall Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Shrapnel Fragment WD 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Shrapnel Launcher Saddle/Post Combo
- SEAT POST: Shrapnel Launcher Saddle/Post Combo
- CLAMP: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Shrapnel Fragment Steel Pegs (2 PCS)
- TOP TUBE: 20.4"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74degrees
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71degrees
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 25 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.