Get excited to tear it up on the Sapient Preco Pro BMX Bike. This entry-level shredding machine has everything you need to get serious about BMX. The frame is built using high quality Hi-ten and chromoly steeling tubing to make a bike that is strong but durable while you learn. CrMo 3-piece cranks are a must for any serious rider and you'll understand when you are learning to clear the big set at the trails. To wrap it all up, the Preco Pro is rolling on 14mm axles with 36H double-walled rims front and back!
These Sapient BMX bikes come without decals applied. Each bike is shipped with a decal packet, containing a number of decals of different styles and colors. This allows the rider to customize the bike to their liking.
Key Features of the Sapient Preco Pro BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: CroMo Main Triangle with 20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: HiTen Forks with CroMo Steer Tube
- BARS: HiTen 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Shrapnel Fragment Grips
- STEM: Shrapnel Fuse Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: 11/8" Threadless Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Shrapnel Pipe Bomb 175mm Tubular CroMo Cranks with CroMo Spindle
- SPROCKET: Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Alloy Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Shrapnel Cannon 14mm 36 Hole Alloy Hub
- REAR HUB: Shrapnel Cannon 14mm 36 Hole Alloy Hub with 9 Tooth Driver
- RIMS: Shrapnel Flak Jacket Double Wall Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Shrapnel Fragment 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Shrapnel Fragment Saddle
- SEAT POST: Shrapnel Fragment Seat Post
- CLAMP: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Shrapnel Fragment Steel Pegs - Rear Only (Front pegs not included but available)
- TOP TUBE: 20.4"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74°
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 26 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.