These Sapient BMX bikes come without decals applied. Each bike is shipped with a decal packet, containing a number of decals of different styles and colors. This allows the rider to customize the bike to their liking.
Key Features of the Sapient Preco BMX Bike 20":
Real BMX riders know that everyone has to start somewhere, and with the Sapient Preco BMX Bike you aren't going to look like a poser with a better bike than you can really handle. The biggest dweebs are the ones who go out and get the most expensive tricked out bike they can find, and then they can't ride it worth beans. The Sapient has rear pegs by Shrapnel Fragment so rest assured you can still do some sweet tricks. With the Sapient Preco, you'll still be able to Endo and Fakie, and have a bike that’s as durable as you are.
- FRAME: CroMo Main Triangle w/20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: HiTen Forks w/CroMo Steer Tube
- BARS: HiTen 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Shrapnel Fragment Grips
- STEM: Shrapnel Fuse Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: 1 1/8" Threadless Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Shrapnel Pipe Bomb 175mm Tubular CroMo 3pc Cranks w/CroMo Spindle
- SPROCKET: Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Alloy Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Shrapnel Cannon 36 Hole Alloy Hub, 14mm axle
- REAR HUB: Shrapnel Cannon 36 Hole Alloy Hub w/9 Tooth Driver, 14mm axle
- RIMS: Shrapnel Flak Jacket Double Wall Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Shrapnel Fragment 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Shrapnel Fragment Saddle
- SEAT POST: Shrapnel Fragment Seat Post
- CLAMP: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Shrapnel Fragment Steel Pegs - Rear Only (Front pegs not included but available)
- TOP TUBE: 20.4"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74degrees
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71degrees
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 26 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.