The Sapient Perspica Pro BMX Bike is another awesome "entry-level" bike that seems so far from entry-level. This bike has so many features that you would see on a pro rider's bike, it's easy to see why they included "Pro" in its name. The frame is durable and strong, built from a combination of Hi-Ten steel and chromoly tubes to help keep the weight and the price down. It's rolling on an awesome wheelset built with 36H hubs and Shrapnel Fragment Alloy rims. This is an awesome ride to get moving on so grab yours today.
Key Features of the Sapient Perspica Pro BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: CroMo Main Tubes with 20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: HiTen Forks
- BARS: HiTen 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Shrapnel Fragment Grips
- STEM: Shrapnel Fuse Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: Shrapnel Fragment Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Shrapnel Pipe Bomb 175mm Tubular CroMo Cranks with CroMo Spindle
- SPROCKET: Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Alloy Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Shrapnel Turbine 3/8" 36 Hole Alloy Hub
- REAR HUB: Shrapnel Turbine Alloy Hub with 9 Tooth Driver, 12mm axle
- RIMS: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Shrapnel Fragment 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Shrapnel Fragment Saddle
- SEAT POST: Shrapnel Fragment Seat Post
- CLAMP: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Shrapnel Fragment Steel Pegs - Rear Only (Front pegs not included but available)
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 26 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.