These Sapient BMX bikes come without decals applied. Each bike is shipped with a decal packet, containing a number of decals of different styles and colors. This allows the rider to customize the bike to their liking.
Key Features of the Sapient Perspica Pro BMX Bike 20":
Regardless of whether you’re just entering the fun, fast, and challenging world BMX riding, or just looking for a sharp ride to cruise the streets, the Sapient Perspica Pro BMX Bike is the one you’ve been looking for. This great entry-level bike offers features often found on much higher-end rides, ensuring that as your skills grow, you won’t need to rush to replace it. Besides its lightweight durability, the Sapient Perspica Pro BMX Bike allows riders to quickly and simply upgrade to wheels with 14mm axles without the need to replace the frame or the fork, thanks to Sapient’s use of 14mm dropout on their frames.
- FRAME: CroMo Main Tubes w/20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: HiTen Forks
- BARS: HiTen 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Shrapnel Fragment Grips
- STEM: Shrapnel Fuse Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: Shrapnel Fragment Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Shrapnel Pipe Bomb 175mm Tubular CroMo Cranks w/CroMo Spindle
- SPROCKET: Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Alloy Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Shrapnel Turbine 3/8" 36 Hole Alloy Hub
- REAR HUB: Shrapnel Turbine Alloy Hub w/9 Tooth Driver, 12mm axle
- RIMS: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Shrapnel Fragment 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Shrapnel Fragment Saddle
- SEAT POST: Shrapnel Fragment Seat Post
- CLAMP: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Shrapnel Fragment Steel Pegs - Rear Only (Front pegs not included but available)
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71degrees
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 26 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.