The Sapient Capa Pro X BMX Bike is one beginner ride that will excel you into the world of BMX biking like none other. The Capa Pro X is one bike that will bring you to victory in the park or just around your neighborhood, as its parts are made with great quality. It features outstanding equipment, such as its 25/9 Micro Drive System. Throw a 12MM axle for super strength and Shrapnel Fragment Grips for comfort and you've got yourself a phenomenal ride.
Key Features of the Sapient Capa Pro X BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: HiTen w/20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: HiTen Forks
- BARS: HiTen 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Shrapnel Fragment Grips
- STEM: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: Shrapnel Fragment Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Shrapnel Fragment 175mm 1 Piece Cranks
- SPROCKET: Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Shrapnel Fragment 3/8" Axle 36 Hole Hub
- REAR HUB: Shrapnel Fragment 36 Hole Hub with a 9 Tooth Driver and a 12 mm Axle
- RIMS: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Shrapnel Fragment 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Shrapnel Fragment Saddle
- SEAT POST: Shrapnel Fragment Seat Post
- CLAMP: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Shrapnel Fragment Steel Pegs - Rear Only (Front pegs not included but available)
- TOP TUBE: 20.4"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74degrees
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71degrees
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 27 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.